Confined Space UAV Inspections
Do you have an asset that requires a difficult entry or a dangerous confined space procedure yet needs to be inspected on a regular basis? We have the equipment and expertise to help you ensure compliance and safety.
Cirrus Design’s certified and experienced drone pilots leverage the most advanced Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) equipment designed specifically to digitize spaces that have previously been in-accessible.
UAV equipment & expertise:
- Captures high quality photos and videos with its 4K camera.
- Small and powerful: Fits in a 24” x 24” opening and has 16,000 lumens oblique lighting, making it ideal for pitting and surface inspections
- Enhanced accuracy and safety: with LiDAR laser technology, it can create 3D mapping of risky spaces within ~1.5cm accuracy, eliminating human exposure to potential hazards
- Long flight ranges of up to 1100 ft or more are possible, depending on site conditions
- Part 107 FAA licensed flyers with unparalleled field experience ensure inspections are done right the first time.
- Confined space UAV inspections provide for less downtime for inspecting penstocks, runners, draft tubes, underground piping, tanks, galleries, mines and various other critical assets and infrastructure.
- Faster Completion equals less down time and no scaffolding setup time